Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 3, 2009

Photos from my client last week

I had a very busy week. Three groups of clients came to Beijing last week. Every client was happy with my work. One of the clients came here for only two days. I took him to the Great Wall, Ming tombs, Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven.
He was so happy to see those places in Beijing. He is a very good photographer I think!
Please take a look below at the photos taken by him!


This is me at the Forbidden City moat.


Glazed tile with mandarin ducks and lotus in the Forbidden City.


One of my favorite treasure in the Forbidden City.


A corner wall in the City


A copper crane standing front of the hall.


A corner wall again, the wall always with yellow on the top and red with the wall.


National flag on the Tiananmen Square.


The Tower of Buddhist Incense in the Summer Palace.




Summer Palace again.





The Ming Tomb


The Soul Tower in the Chang Tomb.


The Empress crown.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến