During the trip, we also visited one local Masai tribe, which I haven't seen anywhere before!
eChinaTourism.com : China tourist attractions in major cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Tibet, Xian, Guilin, Hong Kong and recommended top 10 attrations to visit in China.
Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 2, 2009
Memories of my holiday in Kenya
When I was living in London, I went to some countries like Kenya, Morocco, Cuba, Brazil etc. Kenya is the country where I saw a lot of animals in nature. We went to a beach resort near Mombassa for one week and went on safari to see the animals for one week.
During the trip, we also visited one local Masai tribe, which I haven't seen anywhere before!
Beautful beach near Mombassa
The lady is cooking lunch on the street in Mombassa!
During the trip, we also visited one local Masai tribe, which I haven't seen anywhere before!
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
Tourism 2.0: Destination China ! Nice video of CCTV about Tourism 2;0 in China. more information : http://chinese-tourist.blogspot.com/ Cha...
-
Wechat is spying you ! you do not trust me ? Look at this video Wechat process. 1) WeChat is a Chinese company with servers based in China....
-
This video explains about Top 10 Tourist Attractions in China. China, officially the People's Republic of China (PRC), is a sovereign st...
-
Luckily, I never had a client who fell ill and had to see a doctor or go to the hospital. That's quite amazing considering we are someti...
-
The three tallest towers in Beijing Beijing is among the growing megalopolis of Asia, and like other large cities of Asia, this is quite...
-
Uncivilized Chinese Tourist "It undermines the image of the people of our country and made a bad impression." Chinese tourists...
-
China is known for Peking Opera but unfortunately the Chinese people do not especially like it and do not support it. The government supp...
-
These new Chinese Rich generation Nice video. Have a nice holiday. http://chinese-tourist.blogspot.com/ http://chinese-tourist.blogspot.co...
-
What are the Ambition of Apple in China ? Apple, which launched Tuesday its official invitation to an event on September 10 in California, d...
-
"The capabilities of the military...in securing our seas should be improved, whether it's technology or general preparedness,"...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét