I have been writing my blog now for 8 years and have now integrated it into my web site at
www.interlakechinatours.com On the pull down menus you can see my blog there and has all my blogs from the past 8 years. I go back and update the information on a regular basis as China changes from year to year. For more specific information please feel free to contact me directly at my email address: email: interlak@eskimo.com My name is Dave or better known as ChinaDave. I will not press you to book a tour with me or put you on any spam list. As I am now in my twilight years of life I enjoy sharing my 26 years experience in China during my month long 55 trips. I do not take people on group tours to China but work with reliable partners in China. I rather spend my time researching hotels, new sights and keeping informed on all the changes going on in China. I try to do everything at least once so I have first hand reliable information. My over 2,500 past customers have also given me their insights so the information I have is not just my own personal thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you here in Seattle.
eChinaTourism.com : China tourist attractions in major cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Tibet, Xian, Guilin, Hong Kong and recommended top 10 attrations to visit in China.
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
Tourism 2.0: Destination China ! Nice video of CCTV about Tourism 2;0 in China. more information : http://chinese-tourist.blogspot.com/ Cha...
-
Wechat is spying you ! you do not trust me ? Look at this video Wechat process. 1) WeChat is a Chinese company with servers based in China....
-
This video explains about Top 10 Tourist Attractions in China. China, officially the People's Republic of China (PRC), is a sovereign st...
-
Luckily, I never had a client who fell ill and had to see a doctor or go to the hospital. That's quite amazing considering we are someti...
-
The three tallest towers in Beijing Beijing is among the growing megalopolis of Asia, and like other large cities of Asia, this is quite...
-
Uncivilized Chinese Tourist "It undermines the image of the people of our country and made a bad impression." Chinese tourists...
-
China is known for Peking Opera but unfortunately the Chinese people do not especially like it and do not support it. The government supp...
-
These new Chinese Rich generation Nice video. Have a nice holiday. http://chinese-tourist.blogspot.com/ http://chinese-tourist.blogspot.co...
-
"The capabilities of the military...in securing our seas should be improved, whether it's technology or general preparedness,"...
-
What are the Ambition of Apple in China ? Apple, which launched Tuesday its official invitation to an event on September 10 in California, d...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét