I have travelled all over China for the past 26 years. There is always something to discover in China no matter where you go. I have many friends in China and one day my friends wanted to take me to a new Temple that had just been built. It was a large round building with 4 entrances. Inside as you can see are many Buddhas below.
. The object is to walk into any door you please and either turn left or right. You then start counting Buddhas until you come to the one that matches your AGE. We all had to laugh a bit since the photo above with the chubby Buddha resembles my build very closely. I love to eat good food. I have always said that China is not only extremely interesting, it is also very fun as you never know what you will find next. Another time we were in the mountains and came upon men working and tearing down a 700 year old temple to make room for some construction. They had a small fire going and had been taking down some of the wooden parts and burning them. I rescued a wooden carved Monk about 12 inches high that had come from the temple and now have it home in a glass case with a small glass of water to keep it from deteriorating further. As I said, you never know what you will find in China and I have many stories to tell of my travels too many to ever write them all down. I hope I will be able to plan a special tour to your specific interests too. Check out my web site at www.interlakechinatours.com
eChinaTourism.com : China tourist attractions in major cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Tibet, Xian, Guilin, Hong Kong and recommended top 10 attrations to visit in China.
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
Tourism 2.0: Destination China ! Nice video of CCTV about Tourism 2;0 in China. more information : http://chinese-tourist.blogspot.com/ Cha...
-
Wechat is spying you ! you do not trust me ? Look at this video Wechat process. 1) WeChat is a Chinese company with servers based in China....
-
This video explains about Top 10 Tourist Attractions in China. China, officially the People's Republic of China (PRC), is a sovereign st...
-
Luckily, I never had a client who fell ill and had to see a doctor or go to the hospital. That's quite amazing considering we are someti...
-
The three tallest towers in Beijing Beijing is among the growing megalopolis of Asia, and like other large cities of Asia, this is quite...
-
Uncivilized Chinese Tourist "It undermines the image of the people of our country and made a bad impression." Chinese tourists...
-
China is known for Peking Opera but unfortunately the Chinese people do not especially like it and do not support it. The government supp...
-
These new Chinese Rich generation Nice video. Have a nice holiday. http://chinese-tourist.blogspot.com/ http://chinese-tourist.blogspot.co...
-
What are the Ambition of Apple in China ? Apple, which launched Tuesday its official invitation to an event on September 10 in California, d...
-
"The capabilities of the military...in securing our seas should be improved, whether it's technology or general preparedness,"...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét