eChinaTourism.com : China tourist attractions in major cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Tibet, Xian, Guilin, Hong Kong and recommended top 10 attrations to visit in China.
Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 12, 2014
Seasons Greetings from London!
It's been a very warm Xmas in London this year, and I've been enjoying myself celebrating with lots of old friends and also new friends. I was fortunate to be invited to dinner at the Oriental Club in London recently,so here's a photo of me all dressed up forthe occasion. Lovely staircase and paintings, don't you think? Almost as impressive as your home?
Talking about home, I'm looking forward to going back to China for holiday at the end of this month and after travelling around there and S. E Asia, I'll be spending Chinese New Year (19th Feb) back in Beijing with my family.
Many thanks to you all for your continued support. I wish you and your families all the best for the New Year and I hope we can continue to be in touch.
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
Tourism 2.0: Destination China ! Nice video of CCTV about Tourism 2;0 in China. more information : http://chinese-tourist.blogspot.com/ Cha...
-
Wechat is spying you ! you do not trust me ? Look at this video Wechat process. 1) WeChat is a Chinese company with servers based in China....
-
This video explains about Top 10 Tourist Attractions in China. China, officially the People's Republic of China (PRC), is a sovereign st...
-
Luckily, I never had a client who fell ill and had to see a doctor or go to the hospital. That's quite amazing considering we are someti...
-
The three tallest towers in Beijing Beijing is among the growing megalopolis of Asia, and like other large cities of Asia, this is quite...
-
Uncivilized Chinese Tourist "It undermines the image of the people of our country and made a bad impression." Chinese tourists...
-
China is known for Peking Opera but unfortunately the Chinese people do not especially like it and do not support it. The government supp...
-
These new Chinese Rich generation Nice video. Have a nice holiday. http://chinese-tourist.blogspot.com/ http://chinese-tourist.blogspot.co...
-
"The capabilities of the military...in securing our seas should be improved, whether it's technology or general preparedness,"...
-
What are the Ambition of Apple in China ? Apple, which launched Tuesday its official invitation to an event on September 10 in California, d...

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét