eChinaTourism.com : China tourist attractions in major cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Tibet, Xian, Guilin, Hong Kong and recommended top 10 attrations to visit in China.
Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 2, 2012
Update on China Preparations
So, the kids are doing great with the Fluenz program. There are a total of 75 lessons (Mandarin Levels 1, 2, 3) and they have almost completed all of them. Plus, they seem to be retaining it well and their pronunciation is very good. Stacie and I are in the twenties somewhere, so we have a lot of work to do, but we are having a great time with it. For myself, I am plugging away at the Beginning Mandarin class here at SUU. Professor Xiao is such a great teacher and her enthusiasm is unmatched. As a foreign speaker, she says many things that I find incredibly endearing. For example, after a student answers a question well, she will say "Ah, you are so clever!" Also, when calling on people, she'll say "Yes, you the beautiful girl in the front." Just a really sweet lady. She is apparently going back to Changsha at the same time I will be arriving, so it will be nice to have my lǎoshì (teacher) with me while I am there. The pinyin is going fine. I have no trouble with remembering the pinyin words that I am learning and the pronunciation seems to be going ok. The real difficulty is remembering the simplified Chinese characters. Professor Xiao will write things on the board and we are supposed to remember what they mean, but honestly I don't. I've made flash cards and hopefully that will help.
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
Tourism 2.0: Destination China ! Nice video of CCTV about Tourism 2;0 in China. more information : http://chinese-tourist.blogspot.com/ Cha...
-
Wechat is spying you ! you do not trust me ? Look at this video Wechat process. 1) WeChat is a Chinese company with servers based in China....
-
This video explains about Top 10 Tourist Attractions in China. China, officially the People's Republic of China (PRC), is a sovereign st...
-
Luckily, I never had a client who fell ill and had to see a doctor or go to the hospital. That's quite amazing considering we are someti...
-
The three tallest towers in Beijing Beijing is among the growing megalopolis of Asia, and like other large cities of Asia, this is quite...
-
Uncivilized Chinese Tourist "It undermines the image of the people of our country and made a bad impression." Chinese tourists...
-
China is known for Peking Opera but unfortunately the Chinese people do not especially like it and do not support it. The government supp...
-
These new Chinese Rich generation Nice video. Have a nice holiday. http://chinese-tourist.blogspot.com/ http://chinese-tourist.blogspot.co...
-
"The capabilities of the military...in securing our seas should be improved, whether it's technology or general preparedness,"...
-
What are the Ambition of Apple in China ? Apple, which launched Tuesday its official invitation to an event on September 10 in California, d...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét